Dec 24, 2008

...on Christmas Day in the Morning!!

Good Morning!!

I am so tired. I've been awake since 5am and I seriously can't shut my brain off enough to go back to sleep. I lay tossing and turning and then finally gave up about 15 minutes ago and decided to get up so I would stop disturbing poor Daz who is very tired.

So it's Christmas morning... the house is so quiet. Probably in another hour the house will start stirring.

I am so excited about the day. It's going to be lovely. The kids will open their presents, then we will have special breakfast. Then I guess we will do whatever we like until lunchtime, when we head to Mum's for the afternoon. I am sure she will feed us up and then we can swap gifts. I already know what Mum is giving us... a new boardgame!! Sequence.... totally stoked by that. Shall give that a good workout on our time away.

Then tonight we have Nick and Lindsey over for tea with their boys/men. They are on their own at Christmas, since their family is in the UK. So we may as well make them part of our celebrations.

Last night we had Daz's family's rellie bash and it was fun! I really did well for Kris Kringle. I got an insulated picnic bag!! And it's a satchel for easy carrying!! That will get some good use for when we go away.
Cousin in law that I gave to loved her Pink Christmas Decoration and her pink butterfly necklace. She commented that she likes being paired up with someone who has similar tastes to her. :) So I think that was a hit!!

The kids had a wonderful time. They were spoilt rotten by Grandma and Grandpa. There is a whole wall lined up of presents over there that I am refusing to look at.... why? Because I can't stand it when things don't have homes. I have a huge urge to put things away, but can't for obvious reasons of slumbering babies. I have problems I think. LOL

I will post more photos of my birthday presents and details of the day soon. Just been too busy to scratch lately... actually this is the first time in a while I've sat down... and not resting from some huge task and on the way to another.

Today is going to be a lovely day.


From my heart to yours, I hope your Christmas is or has been absolutely wonderful. I hope and pray you experience joy, unity and love in your families, and happy memories are made with lots of laughs and good times.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: