Mar 30, 2006

Let's get Physical, physical!

We have a new toy! It's sole purpose is to get this family fit and healthy and mainly for me to lose some baby lard.
We got a Playstation console. With a dancing game and Eyetoy Kinetic, which is a personal trainer. It may sound simple, but it is sooooo hard and VERY energetic!! They also have a section on meditation, but I didn't understand how to focus on every single one of my cells in my body. Cripes... so I moved on to yoga which was waaaay out of me league. I will have to try again later when I don't have so many fat rolls in the way of me trying to put my head on the ground while I am sitting cross legged. At the moment that is mission impossible!

My brother Steve was giving it a whirl, and I nearly peed my pants laughing! he is soooo hillarious when he does his work out. He gets right into it and puts as much energy and enthusiasm as he possibly can.

So tomorrow when Daz goes to his board meeting and before "How to lose a Guy in 10 Days" comes on, I will be dancing and hitting imaginary balls in the air that I can see on my TV all in the name of fitness and exercise.

My daughter has been the model child these last few days. Tantrums are becoming far and few between. She is using manners and is just a brilliantly behaved child. 6 days without an accident so far!! How proud I am of her!! I wish I could skip the crown from number 6 to number 30 so we can do this scrapbooking together. But I gotta restrain. Otherwise she might revert back to peeing all over the place.

Elijah is a boofer boy. He is getting so big. I am not surprised really. He eats HEAPS. He is looking more like a baby boy rather than a newborn monkey. He is really a gorgeous kid. Though I can't really tell who he looks like as yet. Caitlin is the spitting image of me, poor child... but Elijah is a little man of his own. We will see as time goes on.

Better go to bed, I am half dead....

No comments: