Feb 7, 2010

Thank you!

Thankyou Pictures, Images and Photos

To my Bloggy friends,
Thanks so much for the support, kind words and advice that you offered after my last blog post. I'm happy to say that I am not feeling so overwhelmed now. I am trying to do something with Mop everyday now, whether it be having a quiet chat to her on our own, getting her to feel special and helping me with tasks like cooking dinner etc. We are reading "The Naughtiest Girl in the School" by Enid Blyton - a book I loved as a child - together.
The Social Worker I see from CFP says I need to clone myself - so I can do everything - but since that isn't possible - I just need to do the best I can. And that's what I am going to do.. the very best I can.

So thanks alot for the care. I really do appreciate it.

xx Skipper

No comments: