Oct 22, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Little White Dove has tagged me! I haven't been tagged in a while so this should be fun!

The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. List 5 things that could make your life very different should it come true.
3. Tag 5 other people.



1. If I went back to work now, I would desperately miss my babies and would be utterly miserable without them. As much as I am getting a bit sick of being at home all the time, I would miss the Milly cuddles and kisses, Sir E's constant "What you doin?" and his giggles. I would miss the school holidays with Mop chattering on and playing all sorts of wonderful games. I would miss the sounds of "In the night garden" in the morning - as much as that show annoys me. But, you gotta do what you gotta do eh?

2. If I didn't choose to be a Beauty Therapist - a job I would never go back to now, I would never have met my husband. I was his make up artist in a musical that he was in.

3. If I didn't become a Christian 14 years ago I wouldn't be here. My life would either be over or extremely miserable. I wouldn't be the person that I am today. I am glad that I live this life and would not change anything about it.

4. If I could go back in time, I would change the way I spoke to my Mum as a horrible, nasty hurting teen. My biggest regret in my life is how terribly I treated her. She doesn't hold it against me and she loves me so much, but I still regret that.

5. If I won a million dollars, I would pay of my mortgage and give the rest away. There are so many that need help in this world, and I would like to make a difference in their lives.


Right, now for my 5 people I tag!!

Donna
Jac
Gail - there ya are Gail - a bit of a nudge to get blogging again!!
Melissa
Mel

No comments: