May 4, 2006

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Jo... and this is a weird tagging.... I have to use an ipod, which I don't have, so I might use the radio instead, and use the tunes I have from Itunes on my lappy.I have to use the playing song to answer the question

How does the world see you?
Talk - Coldplay

Will I have a happy life?
I'm a believer - Smash Mouth

What do my friends really think of me?
You Raise me up - Westlife

Do people secretly lust after me?
Walk like a man - the Deltones (I blush, my daughter LOVES 60's/70's tunes!)

How can I make myself happy?
What about me? Shannon Noll

What should I do with my life?
The Prayer - Anthony Callea

WillI ever have children?
Sugar Sugar - The Archies

What is some good advice for me?
Incomplete - Backstreet Boy

How will I be remembered?
La Bamba - Los Lobos

What is my signature song?
Shine - Shannon Noll

What do I think my current theme song is?
Canned Heat - Jamiroquai

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
What if? Nichole Nordeman

What song will play at my funeral?
It's a shame - Third Day (LOL!)

What type of men/women do I like?
Beautiful Soul - Jessie Macartney

What is my day going to be like?
Every kind of People - Robert Palmer

No comments: