Jan 22, 2009

It's been one of those weeks...

I shall be very glad when tomorrow comes. We are going away for the long weekend and it will be a bit of a break away from everyday routine.

At this moment my precious adorable ray of sunshine son is having a meltdown. He doesn't want to go to sleep. So he's screaming. His choice. He also chooses the consequences.

Milly Moo is cutting molars. She is miserable, has a fever and is biting every thing she can get her jaw around.

Mop is moody and sick of school holidays. She is definately ready for school. Poor thing.

Me - I'm not sleeping so good. I'm having crazy dreams. Last night I dreamed that Bec my bestie died. It was very horrible. I woke up sobbing. My chest hurt so bad from the emotional wrenching. I was so glad it was a dream! Now I am feeling all pathetic and want to ring her - but I know as soon as she says hello I'll start bawling and say "DON'T DIE!!" Stupid me... so stupid.

Not much has been happening this week which is nice. My big news is that my application was sent off tonight for starting my Bachelor. Exciting stuff!! I'll have letters after my name! Not only that but I'll be able to make a difference in people's lives.

*dances about like a mad thing*

Righto...

Spose I should be heading off... might put on a movie and procrastinate with packing for the weekend. :)

Love Skip xx

No comments: