Jan 5, 2009

Funny photos.

Yesterday I noticed that Sir E had been quiet for a while, my guess what that he had fallen asleep during quiet time. So I went into his room to wake him up, before he slept so much he wouldn't sleep that night.

I went in, took one look at him, and ran out again snorting.... I grabbed the camera and began taking pics.

He had fallen asleep standing up!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This same boy just told his teddy to smell his feet and poor manky teddy had no choice but to smell E's feet! Ewwww!!


Yesterday I took the kids round Mum's and while we were there, Mop drew some pictures. When we were packing up to go home I found this picture. I gasped and showed Mum. She snorted.
"what's this Mop?"
"It's a xmas bauble!!!"


Of course it is... what else could it be?? How silly of me to think otherwise!!!!



I am sure I had seen this same bauble graffitied somewhere!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time lol.

Anonymous said...

Ok sorry but I read this yesterday, and it's even funnier today now that photobucket have taken down Mop's picture because it "violates their terms of use"!!!!