Mar 27, 2009

Me through the eyes of Mop

Righto, I've finally got Mop home to do this! So here we go... I've been tagged...

Photobucket

1. What is something mum always says to you?
"I'm not happy"

(Hmm.... I thought it would be STOP FIGHTING WITH YOUR BROTHER!)


2. What makes mum happy?
"When I obey you or when I help you cook dinner"



3. What makes mum sad?
"When I disobey you"


4. How does your mum make you laugh?
"Telling jokes to me... *chuckle*"


5. What did your mum like to do as a child?
"um.. well I don't know anything!"



6. How old is your mum?
"31 or 30 maybe" (30 is correct.)



7. How tall is your mum?
"Taller than this *holds her hand up above her head*"



8. What is her favourite thing to watch on TV?
"Ummm videos"

(you got that right. I don't own Pride and Prejudice on DVD yet!)


9. What does your mum do when you're not around?
"Umm... do some sewing!"

(That's right - the house cleans itself.....:) ) - as I wrote that Mop asked "How does the house clean itself?"

10. If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Because of your fancy dresses"

(okkaaaay then...I think she means I'll wear them when I am famous)

We asked again and I explained it...

"AT SEWING!!!!"


11. What is your mum really good at?
"Sewing! Or.. umm... writing on the computer"


12. What is your mum not very good at?
"Not good at drawing people."


13. What does your mum do for her job?
"Load the dishwasher, ummm... I think... I don't remember."


14. What is your mum's favorite food?
"Bananas!"

(uhhhh pass the chocolate!)


15. What makes you proud of your mum?
"When she doesn't boss me."

(ohher spot the rebellious little feistball!)


16. If your mum were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Ummm... The March Hare. *Giggle*"

(Thanks babe! LOL)


17. What do you and your mum do together?
"We cook together and take pictures when we want to."


18. How are you and your mum the same?
"Cos we both have brown hair!"


19. How are you and your mum different?
"you have brown pupils... and I have blue."

(I think she means irises and they are green!)


20. How do you know your mum loves you?
"Because we hug each other.*hugs me*"


21. What does your mum like most about your dad?
"Don't remember"


22. Where is your mum's favourite place to go?
"I think it's Aunty Becky's house"

1 comment:

Renata said...

Loved the interview!! She's so cute! I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, but I'm trying to catch up on all your happenings now!