May 3, 2007

More stuff....

Elijah is growing into such a big boy. He can say a few words now... or at least sounds like he is saying them. It's hillarious because he says words that I must say alot.

"Good girl" - he says this to Caitlin when she is playing with him.
"Good boy" - when I tell him he is one.
One... "ooo Reeee" - usually when Caitlin is being warned that death is coming if she doesn't do as she is told! :)
"Eeeoooww" - that's the cats.
"Deddy" - ahhh that famous mangy blue Teddy he owns.
"Dickledickledickle" - he says that when we tickle him.

Soooo cute.

Mop has a beauty of a black eye. She fell over in Target on Sunday, she tripped over the leg of one of the clothes racks and landed on another leg. I picked her up as she was screaming blue murder and was horrifed to see it swelling like mad and going blue. The Target staff reacted and acted admirably. An icepack was popped on her eye and this week we have been watching the eye change colors. Today it's green and yellow.

Me - I am good. I am enjoying being pregnant, basically because I am not half as sick as I was with the other two. I have a good sized tum already, and have to wear maternity stuff because it's too uncomfortable to wear my own clothes. Ahh that's ok. Luckily Daz spoiled me with some pretty lovely stuff! Mum said she is going to take me out shopping as well for a few more bits.

Daz is going well. Not much to say about him apart from I married the hottest man on the planet, and you can't have him. Nyah! ;) He's been helping me out alot with the breakfast run since the smell of cereal makes me want to chunder. He's been very good when I have been too tired to move.

Steve (my brother) moves out on the weekend. He has lived here since Mop was about 6 months old. So that is three years. So I will be taking over his room and making it the play room, untill October when we move Elijah in there so the baby can have the nursery. I look forward to having my house back to some sort of normality and not having toys all over the jolly place.

It has been raining lots lately and I am soooo pleased. It's been very dry these last few years and it's so nice to have a green lawn!! The dog is so stupid, you have to convince her to get into her kennel when it's raining. She prefers to be a martyr and lay on the wet grass in the pouring rain!

We were considering re-homing our dog because Mop hated her. She wouldn't play with her at all. But since being back from QLD, she has been really good. Mop goes out and plays with her, without complaint and is having a wonderful time! Charli is a really good dog, and it would have been a shame to let her go. She's so sweet... and very loyal to me. I need to be careful though, coz in her 5 minutes of ballisticness when she first sees us for that day, she jumps up, and often her paws go straight for my stomach.

Midwife appointment went really well. Same ol stuff really. Just going through my history and had a chat about what to expect etc. I have appointments for a scan in 2 weeks and a blood test next week. I couldn't believe the waiting list for the scan!! I was on the phone for ages, waiting for them to find me a spot. It looked like I wasn't going to get in before 4 weeks! So I said I was seeing Professor D______ - the top obstetrician - he is insisting he delivers this baby - I am seeing him in 4 weeks. So they squeezed me in quite happily for 2 weeks time. :) Must remember to name drop more often. :)

Once I have the scan, we will let all and sundry know. I am telling people as I go along, but we will do the huge big announcement once we have a due date. It's hard telling you are pregnant but don't know when it's supposed to be here! LOL

Here's hoping we have a singleton. I don't think I could handle two!! --- or three.... :)

No comments: