May 14, 2007

The eye's have it.....

E is cutting his eye teeth. What a joy he is at this time..... NOT!!! What a carry on!! He's such a boy!! A simple headache turns out to be terminal. He just roams around the house, following me, and screaming. Luckily it's not 24/7.

Good news - Bec had her baby! A beautiful boy named Zachariah. I think it's Zac for short. He was so tiny too and she looked like she was carrying an elephant in there! Poor blossom. I haven't spoken to her yet, but I will tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my dating scan. They told me "Drink 2 litres of water." Yeah right. NO WAY!! EVERYTIME I go in for an ultrasound, they tell me this, then when I get onto the table, my bladder is too full, I need to go wee for 15 seconds then stop it, and come back. I hate stopping weeing half way through. It hurts and is impossible to do! Last time I drank 250mls. And guess what? STILL too much!! So I had to go let some of it out!! *Sigh* can't win!!

Tomorrow when we find out the due date, it will be public knowledge that we are expecting. Pretty much all of our friends know, it's just all the family we rarely see that don't know.

Today I was absolutely horrifed and mortified all at once. A wave of nausea hit me while driving down Main North Road. I was in a 100 zone so slowing down and safetly pulling over took a little bit of time. TOO much time... because I puked. I got it all over the car, all over my shirt and face. I had a ziplock bag thankfully and got most of it in there, but not all of it. I stunk of puke, and I was crying.... while Elijah the insensetive git was in his car seat, laughing his head off, and imitating my retching sounds. He thought it was most amusing!!
That's not the worst of it. I had to go into the school to get Mop, stinking of puke and looking like something a rat vomitted up! :(

Mother's Day was nice and quiet. We went to church, and I worship lead. This time we got all the kids to come into the "mosh pit" and we started to teach them about worship. I have been booked once again to preach in 4 weeks. I am so excited about all these opportunities to preach. I want to get so good at it!
Then we had HJ's for lunch (I can't get enough of that stuff at the moment!) and then we vegged all afternoon. I took around some cheesecake to Mum for the 9pm coffee and her present. We got her a really soft snuggly dressing gown. I would sleep in it!! We had Fasta Pasta for tea as well which was nice!! I had a lovely day. Daz even took the kids to the reserve so I could take a nap. VERY NICE!!

Well I think that's all for now.
Better go clean my house.

No comments: