Aug 2, 2006

Shh.. don't tell


Another project in the pipeline - I am going to digi-scrap an album for Mum for Christmas. SHHHHHH!! Don't tell her! Last album I did she bawled her eyes out, hopefully this one brings a smile to her face.

Well what's been happening this week? Mop has really perfected her backchatting and telling me off... if it wasn't so infuriating having a 3 year old point at me and scowl and say "That's NAUGHTY! Don't you tell her off!" when I was telling the dog off - I would be on the floor laughing my butt off!

E has been pretty good this week. Another step forward this week - we had to stop wrapping him because he kept escaping from the sheet, so we have a few sleeping bags to keep him warm. Sleeping has been a challenge for the last few days, but he is adjusting slowly.

Daz is same ol same ol.

I am same ol same ol. Too tired to be anything else. It's been a bit of a rough few days, but I can't really talk about it - but I am surviving.

Tell me, do three year olds EVER shut up??? Mine doesn't, unless she is asleep. She is on the loo this very moment prattling away. Sometimes I want to go hide in a sound proof room just for some peace and quiet.... but when she is in bed... I miss the sound of her happy chatter... I think I am contrary!

1 comment:

brazen's crafts said...

mine sure doesn't shut up.

mummm
muuuuuum
MUM
muuuuuuummmmmm

*sigh*