Aug 27, 2006

blah blah blah

Nothing much to report here. I haven't done anything worth showing off. I have been incredibly tired, from lack of sleep. Ahh you get that. My arthritus is pretty painful, I have new drugs to help with that... ah well you get that.
The kids are great. E has finally cut those two bottom teeth. His butt is red raw from the teething and he is has been a right grump for a few weeks.
Mop hurt her finger yesterday and I have no idea how it happened. Her finger today is black, green and blue, swollen and it's bleeding from under the nail. If the swelling doesn't go down by this evening I think it's off to the doctors to get it sorted.
I havent done any digi scrapping, but I have been starting to organise a wedding altered canvas for our rumpus room.

See? Very uneventful.
Just the way I like it.

No comments: