Feb 26, 2009

A few tidbits.

Allo...
What do you think of the new layout? I've been sprucing up all my blogs. Trying to take it easy this week - and so I thought I would make my blogs all puuuurrrrdy!
The only bad thing with this template is, I am going to have to be a good girl and resize all my pics I put in here so you can see the whole pic, not just half. :) Ehh.. effort.

Study is going well. I have completed one test and am in the process of doing a written assignment. I'm finding this assignment quite interesting because it's forcing me to dig deep inside myself and explain why I believe what I do.

The voice lost thing went on for much longer than desired. 5 days of barely any voice is seriously too much. When it was gone completely I had to bang on things, clap and do all sorts of loud things to get people's attention. Very frustrating when the kids lapped it up for all it was worth. I couldn't tell them over and over to do something, and I ended up just giving up. I lack the energy and the voice to tell them off!

Mop's voice has started to crackle - but feels ok. She probably has caught what I had. That's a change, usually it's the kids spreading their disease to me! Payback!!

Righto... better move on.

Nice seeing you!

No comments: