Jan 18, 2006

19th January 2006 - Fat and Feral Day

Today I heard about Blogs from my friend Jo - whom I torture on a daily basis by constantly yabbering to her on MSN while she should be making awesome creations with her diggi-scrapping.

So I decided I too would have a blog.

So here goes:
Today - well it was none descript. I am 9 months pregnant. 37 weeks to be exact. I am the size of a small country so you can imagine the activity I was up to! I played with puzzles on the floor with Mop aka Caitlin - my eldest baby. She is 2 and a half. I yabbered on the phone to my friend who was supposed to be coming over but has a tummy bug so she decided not to come after all.... very thoughtful of her.
I climbed into bed with Mop for a little while to read to her and to enjoy some quality time for a bit. Caitlin and I played a kissing game, instigated by her. She kissed me, so I kised her back, then she kissed me again and so on and so on. We were both giggling so hard, it's a wonder she settled down for a sleep!! I told her I loved her, and she said "I love you, LOTS" so I am having a good Mummy day.
Daz (my very sexy other half) organised a babysitter and is taking me out for a date tonight. So that's something to look forward to. I hope the cafe we go to has big fat rich cakes... or fruit salad. I am not fussed either way.

Pregnancy wise, I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions quite regularly. They are quite uncomfortable, especially when Pippin (the unborn kick boxing elephant within) struggles and squirms. He (term loosely used untill it's born and we know the sex of the baby) definately likes his own space and fights for it. I on the other hand have handed him his eviction notice. I want him out NOW!
I barely sleep, and I am constantly going to the toilet. I swear I should take up residency in there! Drag a matress in and the laptop and just live in there till I give birth. I am looking forward to meeting this little person.
My bet is that he/she will be born on the 13th Feb at 9lb 2oz.

House Renovation update: well we got one coat of paint on the hallway. We have half painted the living areas. We got a little side tracked. But we will continue painting probably on the weekend. I am eagerly awaiting for our builders to get back to us to build our extensions to the verandah and to the side of the house. I want those stinking piddling,pooping cats OUT of my laundry. I want to be able to put my clean and dirty clothes in there without the fear of them piddling all over them. I want it cat hair free.... they can live in giant cat run we are building for them.

Well I better close up for now. Don't want to overload you with dribble.

No comments: