Jun 6, 2010

It's been a busy week!

What a busy week it's been! I'm just a tad tired!

So what's been happening?

I finished uni for the semester. I'm really happy with my assignments and how I went about it. Now it's just a matter of if my lecturer/tutor is happy with them. :) I have also decided to up the ante a bit and start doing more subjects so I can get a move on and hopefully start working a bit sooner. I am taking on 2 subjects and an intensive this semester which is significantly more than my usual 1 subject per semester. EJ is a lot more content at home and isn't melting down as much and can handle my attention being elsewhere for a bit.

I've been creating and crafting a lot in the afternoons since I finished uni. I've finished 2 major projects - and have already made my Christmas list for the things I want to make. Check out my creations here

Socially we've been rather busy, which is fun! It's great to get out and hang with friends, old and new.

I've been doing some photography for our church and that has kept me busy and out of mischief. I've had fun doing it and have been happy with the results.

Next week is looking to be just as busy, which is fine by us. We like the thought of hanging out with more friends, a trip to the zoo (thank you B & N for the tickets!) and I'm not sure what else... I think I'm due for a hair appointment this week - I've got the skunk thing happening!

Oh yeah, I'm doing another photo shoot at my Mum's house for this guy to publish Her house is more victorian than country style, but still... he asked her for photos. :)

Right.... Daz has made me bacon and eggs for tea, so I better go eat them like a good wifey! :)

No comments: