Jan 2, 2008

The Encyclopedia of Me.... a project.

Over the next few months I will be doing an A-Z of me - a project inspired by Jo. I think it speaks for itself, so no need to explain...

So here goes...

A

.. is for Ameliah
Ameliah is my third baby and my last baby. She is currently 4 weeks old. She was a surprise baby - I'm still not quite sure how it happened, but God knows - and he knew that we would fall madly in love for the third time with this sweet angel.

... is for Ally
Ally is my black and white feline. She dribbles when you pat her, she wipes her smelly ass on you when she gets up on your lap for a cuddle, she mooches you something shocking - and she is a dear sweet cat. She also has an attitude like a freakin princess - but she is a lovely little thing. We rescued her from being put down and adopted her into the family. She saunters around like she owns the world - and she really does own the world.

... is for Asthma
I have it. Not badly, but enough to drive me mental when I have a cold and other respitory conditions.

No comments: