Jul 15, 2007

You make me sick!!

It hasn't been happy days in this household this week. We have all been crook as dogs. It all started when the kids got croup - that passed nicely and quickly thankfully. Then within 5 days I came down with something. I thought I was going to die!! :) I have a respitory infection. Which in everyday language means everything from my nose to my sinuses are blocked so breathing is impossible. Then you cough a lung up every 5 minutes.
I had some pretty bad muscular strains from coughing and throwing up. Thankfully things seem to be looking up. I can breathe a little bit, the coughing has cut in half, and my bruising has healed up a bit. I'm still pretty weak, and I can't do much. I made dinner last night and it wiped me out!!
Daz has caught it now, so he's fighting high temps, the shivers, snotty nose etc. He's not been at work since Tuesday arvo.
E had a virus at the same time I was sick, and was pretty flat for a few days. Now he seems better.
Mop was very upset and started acting up, because none of us had the energy or good health to play with her. Poor little blossom. So Daddy went out with her yesterday and bought her a Lil Pony. She managed to escape with a minor cough.

So we really have copped it this week. Hopefully next week will be better.

So as you can see, a real barrell of laughs around here.

What else has been happening?? Not much...
Baby is getting bigger, and is kicking harder. I prefer this type of kicking as to the goldfish sort of flutter.
The low carb/ Low Gi eating my OB recommended is working wonders. I am 5kg under my pre-pregnancy weight.... I am supposed to be about 5kg over at the moment! :) I'm happy... If this keeps up, I'll be a skinny mini after giving birth! YEEHHAAA!!! :)

Mop has her 4th birthday in a week. We bought her a Fairytopia Barbie, 2 of her little friends and Guess Who the Disney version. I can't wait to play Guess who with her.... that will be a real blast from the past. We had Guess Who as kids... just the ordinary types.

No comments: