Sep 24, 2006

Long time no Blog!

It's been a while hasn't it?

Let's see, what's been happening?? Well over the last 2 weekends we have been gardening like mad. Spring is upon us and it's the time to plant and do all those horrible jobs, that we haven't done over winter!!

E is doing marvelously. He desperately wants to crawl. He knows what he wants to do, and gets very annoyed coz he can't do it just yet. A few more weeks and I reckon he will be away!! More teeth are coming through, though I can't tell which ones, because he gets annoyed with me gawking in his mouth.

Mop is doing well at school and is enjoying it very much. I now have permanent lunch dates lined up with Mum on Fridays so Mop will come without making a fuss. I don't think I can stand being so unloved!

Haven't been digi-scrapping much lately. My creativity has been swallowed by the crappy few weeks I have had. Life seems to have got super busy, stressful and goodness knows what else. I had a pregnancy scare last week and I was terrified at the prospect of ANOTHER baby. I know it's bad, but I was very relived to see AF arrive that month.

I have been working on my wedding altered canvas and I will show that off when it's finally done. Still waiting on getting the photos scanned and printed. The canvas is ready, but just a few things like gardening etc holding up the works.

I went to IKEA for the first time EVER and I was soooo impressed. We bought an entertainment unit for next to nothing and it really glams up my rumpus room. I love it! I love IKEA too. It was kinda fun putting the furniture together. I love their instructions too. No weird and wonderful cryptic phrases to decipher. They did it with pictres! Gotta love it!!

We are going away to Berri this long weekend in the caravan. Looking forward to that very much. A bit of relaxation and fun with the kids.

Well that's all for now.

No comments: