Oct 17, 2010

I'm still alive, I promise!

Seriously, Uni work is NUTS at the moment. I have been working on 2 of the biggest assignments that are due on Friday. Lovely research papers... :) Once this week is over I think I can breathe a little more easy, even though I will have 3 other major assignments due in the next 3 weeks - but they aren't half as stressful as these research papers!!

Photobucket

I went to an intensive at uni in the first week of the school holidays. It was exhausting, but I had a wonderful time. I met some really amazing people, one of them being my study partner, Penny. I really enjoyed the practical aspect of counselling, and I'm confident that I'm in the right field. :) My lecturer singled both my study partner and myself out and said we were very good. :) AWESOME!! There is another intensive coming up in February sometime, and I hope to get to that. It will depend if they run it when EJ is in school or not. I can't do it if he's in school - especially during his first term.

They don't call it an intensive for nothing - 14 weeks worth of lectures done in 5 days. The lecturer did 3 hour lectures in two.... she just spoke faster and covered the material faster. My head was spinning at the end of the day because of information overload. Still... I loved it. I loved being surrounded by adults, studying the same subject and meeting such wonderful people in different fields. :)

Back to the grindstone I guess..

1 comment:

Renata said...

OH my - that does sound exhausting. Selina was doing a uni course like that & she said she was always exhausted at the end of the intensive weeks.
Love the pictures - you look so young & beautiful!
Have fun
Renata:)