Jul 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mop - and some Photos.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOP!!

This morning Daz went out to brave the crowds at the Target Toy Sale. I stayed in bed where it was warm and cozy. I awoke briefly when he came in at 2:30am - then crashed again... until 7:50 am.... ARRRRGHHH!!! Mop had to be leaving for school in half an hour and we hadn't done her presents.

I helped her dress and got her ready for school... then we sat down and gave her her presents. A big girl bike - not a trike. A new Bible, a torch, some Disney Fairy stationary... and she loved it all.

Tonight we will celebrate with the family by having Dinner at a Cafe nearby. A nice quiet day.

I can't believe she's 5!!! Where did that time go? This time 5 years ago I was in labour!! But this time 5 years ago my whole life changed. I became a Mummy for the first time. I knew that my life would never be the same again, I am still mesmerised by this girl. I adore her and I am so proud of her.

Now that we have got all the mushy stuff out of the way... let's get onto some photos!!

Here we are finally...


MOP'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
Before Party Day - I painted and decorated Loot Boxes. They were painted in slightly bright pastels with glitter all over them. They had a fairy stuck on the top
Photobucket
Photobucket
I popped some butterflies and flowers inside the box and when the Fairies arrived at the party, the first thing they did was decorate them. They had a ball!!
Photobucket
... and here is their masterpieces!
Photobucket
Here are some pictures of Fairy Land
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I painted the Fairy's faces: here is Mop looking rather magical in her costume and her face all done up.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here they all are looking very beautiful:
Photobucket
Here is Daz's creation - he did such a great job on this.
Photobucket
MOP'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Photobucket
That's all for now.

No comments: